Do you feel like something is not quite right in your life?
Are you living in ways that you know aren't serving your highest good, but you're unsure how to change?
Do you feel like you're not living up to your soul's purpose in this life?
Are you stuck in patterns of thinking or acting that hurt yourself and others, yet struggle to find a way out?
Do you want to experience more authentic love and connection in your life?
Do you want to live more joyfully?
Do you want to release shame and tap into the courage to be fully expressed in love and life? Are you ready to commit to lasting wellness of mind, body and soul?
Welcome to Your Higher Self The Path to Soul Expansion & Personal Transformation
Break Free From Old Patterns, Connect to Spirit & Live Your Soul Purpose
Living in suffering is NOT our natural state, nor what we came here to do. We are meant to thrive as sovereign and creative beings, with freedom to be fully expressed in our souls' passion and purpose.
You might not be living that truth yet, but that's just because you're still on your way to discovering and integrating the soul lessons you are required to master before you begin to truly live your life from your Higher Self.
Our souls came here to learn certain lessons about responsibility, power, and love. We came here to experience co-dependency, addiction, and victim consciousness in order to learn how to transcend that lower level of consciousness and rise up into the next stage of evolution, which is FREEDOM.
The good news is, there is a proven way for us to clear our old pain and powerlessness, and that's through working with the subconscious.
Your Higher Self has been living in the Shadow
Only 10% of our experience is conscious. Our emotions, motivations, deep-seated thought and behavioral patterns, body memories and patterns, and the rest of that 90% lies in our subconscious and unconscious.
As we practice moving between different levels of consciousness through practices like hypnotherapy, yoga nidra, breathwork and ceremony, we expand our awareness so that we can have a wider understanding of our patterns, as well as access to more of our heart-centered power and potential. When we work with the subconscious in these ways, we can actually rewrite the beliefs that control and create our entire life. Not only do we understand more about ourselves in the trance state, we also have access to the universal intelligence, unconditional love and inherent balance of the universe. We gain access to other realms and begin to understand ourselves and our life's purpose more clearly.
The subconscious mind is a mirror for the spiritual realm. As you learn to you master your consciousness, you gain the freedom to be more fully expressed in your soul's passion and purpose and to create a life of meaning and heart-centered power.
My offerings are a union of science and spirit that ignite transformation on heart, mind, body, and soul levels.
I approach your healing from 3 angles:
Higher Self Hypnotherapy
Soul Expansion Yoga Nidra
Ceremonial Earth Medicine
What are you ready for?
If you are 100% committed to living a life of freedom...
You are ready for my exclusive and intensive 1-1 work, designed to heal and release past negative emotions and thoughts and align you with your Higher Self to create a life of power and purpose.